Effective date: June 05, 2019
Queenfaby.home.blog is a personal blog created and managed by me, Fabiola. If you have any questions about this blog please contact me at queenfaby89@gmail(dot)com.
The privacy of visitors to this website is important to us. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data. This statement applies only to this website.
We use your data to provide and improve our Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Queen Faby uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Website
- To notify you about changes to our policy or Service
- To send promotional information, such as newsletter. Email promotions will include an opt-out link
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To respond to comments or inquiries;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Third-Party Use of Information
We currently use the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks website usage and provides us information such as users actions on site and traffic analytics.
Affiliate Program Participation
Our website my include some affiliate links. If you shop through them, I receive a tiny commission for your purpose, but it does not add to your cost. No information about your purchase is disclosed to us.
Disclosure Of Data
Queen Faby may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Queen Faby
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We believe it is important to provide extra protection for children online. Queenfaby.home.blog does not knowingly collect information from children under the of 16. If a parent believes that our website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16, please contact us immediately. We will use our best efforts to remove such information from our records.
- By email: queenfaby89@gmail(dot)com